Promedic-Cb is the undisputed professionals when it comes to first aid and babysitting courses provided by the most competent and knowledgeable instructors in the region.
PrO MeDiC has Workplace First Aid & CPR / AED courses available for the general public, and also for employees of businesses and healthcare workers. Students benefit from national training standards that provide employers and employees with scheduling flexibility, expertise training, and recognized certifications. This high quality training will help you meet Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
The Advantages of training with Promedic:
- Provincially/territorial and nationally recognized certifications
- Courses updated with the 2007 First Aid & CPR standards, available in both official languages
- Quality Instructors prepared to tailor the course based on class composition.
The Trainings offered by Promedic:
- General First Aid
- CPR level C / AED (Automated External Defibrillation)
- First Responder
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Oxygen Administration
- Wilderness & Remote First Aid Courses
- Babysitter Course
- School presentations of :
- Mask Fit Testing
*** Courses are being offered in both Bathurst and the Acadian Peninsula every month. We are also available to give private courses to your employees at your workplace. Please contact us for further information.***
For First Aid & CPR training, trust an expert, trust Promedic.